Roles and Responsibilities
- Contribute to the design and development of a web applications supporting exchange systems.
- Be able to lead an effort to design, architect and write new software components.
- Be able to independently handle project activities related to builds and deployments.
- Be able to create software tests, verify the functionality and quality of the software.
- Create design documentation for new software development and subsequent versions.
- Provide second-tier production support for 24/7 applications.
- Provide support for deployments during maintenance windows.
- Identify opportunities to improve and optimize applications.
- Work with business analysts or product management in understanding new requirements.
- Follow team guidelines for quality and consistency within the design and development phases of the application(s).
- Follow company software development processes and standards.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field
- 5+ years of experience in Java design and development
- 2+ years of experience with open source frameworks like Spring
- 2+ years of experience with Tomcat/SpringBoot/Vertx or equivalent application servers
- Solid understanding of security concerns for web-based applications
- Able to write and troubleshoot PL/SQL queries
- Experience with writing comprehensive unit tests
- Experience with SDLC Tools like GIT, JIRA, Jenkins, Maven, or equivalent tools
- Experience building user-centric web applications with focus on usability, workflows, and performance
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Working knowledge of software testing, building high quality software, and experience with software testing tools, regression testing etc
- Proven success working in a team environment
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
IFINTALENT GLOBAL PVT LTD
Leading Trading Firm
Contact Company:IFINTALENT GLOBAL PVT LTD
Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Programming & Design
Full Time, Permanent