Roles and Responsibilities
Desired Candidate Profile
- Act as first line of defense and focal point for the team for all risk and control matters.
- Review GRC issues, action plans proposed and verify remedial solutions for closure.
- Work with Line managers and oversee risk mitigation programs to remediate control gaps identified from root cause analysis and lessons learnt.
- Develop framework and metrics to support the department risk mitigation programs and escalate emerging or at-risk issues to the relevant stakeholders in a timely manner.
- Perform periodic risk reviews and assessments, control testing, analysis of key risk indicators to review effectiveness of internal controls and to ensure risk exposure over the key processes are within risk appetite and comply to the banks standards.
- Perform data analysis to identify gaps and implement measures for process improvement, analyze tools for control and evaluate potential operational and emerging risks.
- Ensure proper documentation on all risk mitigation programs from the department.
- Ensure accurate and timely submission of risk and control reports
- Provide support and training to foster strong risk culture and risk awareness within the department.
Utilize AI/ML techniques to drive the cultural change of preventive and detective risk management to predictive risk management
Perks and Benefits
IFINTALENT GLOBAL PVT LTD
IFINTALENT fastest growing Human Capital Firm with strong headhunting, research and recruitment experience specialize working with leading Investment Banks and Banking & financial product Firms.. .
Contact Company:IFINTALENT GLOBAL PVT LTD