Roles and Responsibilities
- Contribute to the design and development of a high-volume enterprise messaging application.
- Support and enhance multiple mission-critical enterprise applications.
- Write unit and integration tests for new and legacy code.
- Take initiative and work independently on some projects while contributing to a large team on others.
- Collaborate with QA team to ensure quality production code.
- Provide second-tier production support for 24/7 applications.
- Follow team guidelines for quality and consistency within the design and development phases of the application.
- Identify opportunities to improve and optimize the application.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or Information technology.
- 2+ years of experience with core Java and Java EE
- Proven success with test-driven development
- Understanding of distributed transactions
- Experience in concurrent and distributed programming
- First-hand experience with enterprise messaging (IBM WebSphere MQ or equivalent)
- Track record of completing assignments on time with a high degree of quality
- Experience and/or knowledge of all aspects of the SDLC methodology and related concepts and practices
- Comprehension of Spring Framework preferred
- Practical knowledge of Java application servers (JBoss, Tomcat) preferred
- Experience with Agile development methodologies preferred
- Knowledge of Maven preferred
- Experience working with commodity markets or financial trading environments preferred
Skills highlighted with ‘‘ are preferred keyskills
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
IFINTALENT GLOBAL PVT LTD
It is a trading firm mostly into commodity firm.
View Contact Details+
Contact Company:IFINTALENT GLOBAL PVT LTD