Capital Markets Technology portfolio consists of Technology solutions for Primary Markets /Investment Banking/GIB Municipal Products/Asset Backed Finance, various Secondary Markets Trading verticals (like Equities, Fixed Income, and Commodities etc.) and Institutional Investor Services (like Prime Brokerage, Futures Commission Merchant Services). Technology group is also organized as cross product horizontals (including Electronic Trading Services, Risk & Compliance Services, and Funding, collateral and liquidity management and Operations technology).
About The Role
We are looking for a Development Engineer to work on trading (Commodities) projects. Commodities is a growth area and offers opportunity to work on business critical and visible projects. This will be a small, focused team based in India, closely working with the US based technology teams.
- Provides application design guidance and consultation, utilizing a thorough understanding of applicable technology, tools and existing designs.
- Analyzes highly complex business requirements, designs and writes technical specifications to design or redesign complex computer platforms and applications.
- Acts as an expert technical resource for analysis efforts and documentation.
- Understand applications and working directly with various internal and external application team partners.
- Write technical specifications, or redesign of existing solutions.
Market Skills and Certifications
- 10+ Years of hand-on experience working in Commodities Trading applications (preferably Endur)
- 10+ Years of hand-on experience working in Core JAVA
- Sound understanding of Object Oriented Concepts
- Deep understanding of Multithreading & Concurrent Programming concepts
- Good understanding of Messaging systems (JMS or Solace)
- Experience in Agile ways of working.
- Good understanding of the End to End Trading life cycle
- Good understanding of Commodities Risk management & Regulatory reporting
- Good understanding of the EOD/EOM business processes
- Good understanding of JVS and OpenComponents
- Understanding of Simulation and Operation scripts - configuration and implementation
- Good understanding of Market Manager and Trading Manager/Trader Desktops, Service Manager and Reval Grid/Connex
- Understanding of Scheduling like cMotion/gMotion
- Working knowledge of database queries, stored procedures and other database objects using Oracle
- Comfort with frequent, incremental code testing and deployment
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and be a good team player who can interface with business analysts, management, and other technology groups
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- Should have good troubleshooting skills to analyze problems in our application platform, and work with development teams to come up with solutions
- Should have good skills with build and deployment tools (Maven, Gradle, Jenkins, Udeploy)
- Should be able to define and manage multiple application environments (SIT, QA, production, DR)
- Oracle Coherence
- Knowledge of .Net framework, Scripting (VB Script / Powershell)
- Knowledge of Monitoring Tools like ITRS / Splunk
- Experience of working across one or more geographic territories or regions
- Experience in Capital MarketsRoles and Responsibilities
IFINTALENT GLOBAL PVT LTD
Major Bank in US WF.
Contact Company:IFINTALENT GLOBAL PVT LTD