Roles and Responsibilities
ICE Data Pricing & Reference Data presents multiple, unique opportunities for a full-time Fixed Income
Operations Analyst to join a team responsible for working as part of the Evaluations Services Operations
group. The primary responsibilities of the Operations Analyst position will be to support the evaluations
process, maintaining client and master database evaluations records, responding to client inquires, and
identifying/implementing process improvements.
• Setting up newly issued securities within the pricing databases, responding to client inquiries.
• Maintenance of client portfolios and review of various Q/A reports.
• Work with Reference Data teams to ensure that high priority requests are added quickly to
facilitate a timely response to client evaluation requests.
• Follow up and resolve evaluations data discrepancies as necessary.
• Assist Evaluation team with any other projects or processes as required.
• Assist in creation of quality control reports for evaluation groups.
• Resolve client questions or issues as related to the timely and accurate processing of evaluation
Knowledge and Experience
• MBA Finance or equivalent/higher qualification is required.
• Knowledge of Fixed Income instruments and their attributes.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to manage time effectively within rigid time constraints.
• Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
• Proficient with Outlook and Excel, and the ability to learn ICE Data Systems quickly.
• Flexible to work in any shift including night shifts. Shifts could be rotational.
PG:MBA/PGDM in Finance
IFINTALENT GLOBAL PVT LTD
IFIN Global group is an innovative and fastest growing global workforce solutions firm working with a mission of exemplifying individual as well as organisational talent.what we call the IFIN way.
Contact Company:IFINTALENT GLOBAL PVT LTD