execute audits for the WHLS and WIM businesses. The SAL identifies and assesses key risks and controls, and develops effective test plans for engagements and/or related risk management activities with guidance and support from the Audit Manager as well as the Senior Audit Manager.
- The SAL will be responsible to lead or execute audits primarily in the areas of Wholesale Banking (WHLS) and Wealth and Investment Management (WIM) businesses and their operations;
- Establish & maintain relationships with business partners, relevant stakeholders, and identify emerging risks as part of ongoing business monitoring activities;
- He / she will lead or be part of audit engagements that are generally small to moderate in size and complexity, and on occasions, may handle multiple assignments;
- The SAL will be responsible to assist the teams in the preparation of Walkthrough documents, identification of Process, Risk & Controls, and performance of control effectiveness testing, drafting the findings and having discussions with business partner;
- The SAL exhibits understanding of business & infrastructure functions and the underlying technology, operational, financial, and regulatory aspects;
- Develop and demonstrate strong understanding of audit approach and methodology;
- Perform process walk-throughs, assess risks and perform control effectiveness testing;
- Demonstrate professional ability to credibly challenge status quo;
- Present audit results in an objective and unbiased manner;
- Write opinions reflecting relevant facts that lead to logical conclusions;
- Escalate significant risks and loss exposures to appropriate levels of management;
- Effectively coach and guide other team members through the audit process.
Desired Candidate Profile
IFINTALENT GLOBAL PVT LTD
Contact Company:IFINTALENT GLOBAL PVT LTD