Job location:- Hyderabad, Bangalore
Role:- Technical Manager.
Please reply with:-
About Enterprise Global Services:
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Bank NA., by supporting over half of business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website.
Wholesale Technologies supports various applications for the Wholesale line of businesses. The teams are spread across various locations including EGS. Team member will be working from any of the EGS India work locations. The technology team has various applications based on , Microsoft, DWH, Etc.
About the Role
As part of Technology team, this is a management position responsible for managing a team of highly skilled technologists towards change the bank (BA, Dev, Testing) efforts for applications in SASLT - Inventory Finance Line of Business at WFEGS. The incumbent will be a technical expert playing the lead role for change the bank responsibility of Commercial Distributed Finance Systems that are directly used by customers. This is a hands-on management position primarily responsible for the application development, maintenance and project delivery for a portfolio of applications within Inventory Finance group and Player coach role for Commercial Distributed finance systems. The role encompasses technical/ functional expertise, people management and stakeholder management.
Understand product / application and contribute to roadmap / strategy.
Write functional documents and design technical specifications.
Design and/or redesign existing complex computer platforms and applications.
Accountable for the overall delivery for a product / application team.
Provide coding direction and guidance on complex calculations and details of complex products with less experienced staff.
Maintain full project life-cycle tasks, such as business and technical analysis, designing, coding, testing, and implementation plans.
Responsible to mentor team members and provide avenues to meet the team members aspirations
Works closely with the HR Partners on various talent items covering the entire talent landscape (include but not limited to the below):
* Provide timely feedback and manage overall performance of the team members and ensure to build and sustain high performance work culture
* Accountable for the overall engagement of the work group and manage attrition
- Bachelors in Engineering or equivalent and must have 13+ Years of overall experience and proven record of leading and managing a minimum team of 15+ Technology Team members
- Well verse in developing applications leveraging Microsoft C#.NetStack, UI Technologies (ReactJS, Angular, JQuery), Web Services, Design Patterns & Cloud Platform enablement with engineering focus
- Strong Architecture and solution design skills with critical focus on security, performance, scalabiity and availability
- Domain Experience on Asset Management for various asset classes viz. Real Estate, Equipment Finance, Capital Finance, Commercial Mortgage
- Motivate team members and promote a strong sense of code quality, extensibility, reusability and urgency
- Strong demonstrated people development skills to hire, coach, develop, and mentor team members.
- Pro-actively identify talent needs, and plan for/ manage attrition
- Build a culture of continuous improvement within team and put together metrics to measure the impact of their efforts
Ensure all the team are adhered to compliance related requirements
Desired Candidate Profile
IFINTALENT GLOBAL PVT LTD
We offer distinct bespoke Service levels to all of our clients and candidates as per their needs and expectations
Contact Company:IFINTALENT GLOBAL PVT LTD