- Work with Domain Heads and Strategy & Business Operations team to rationalize C2E business management goals & objectives.
- Contribute operations information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; prepare and complete action plans.
- Coordinate and drive initiatives to continuously improve delivery quality within and across practices.
- Metrics reporting; collaborate with Platform Managers to track and report all key performance indicators.
- Responsible for overseeing and supervising a C2E activities & events.
- Designing and implementing business plans and strategies to promote the attainment of goals.
- Organize and coordinate C2E operations in ways that ensure maximum productivity.
- Maintain relationships with Platform Leads / Partners & Vendors.
- Gather, analyze and interpret external and internal data and write reports.
- Prepare a comprehensive budget that delivers the greatest value to the business.
Undertake assignments in line with area of technical specialism and technical oversight of contracts and projects.
- Graduate or post graduate with working experience in Business Management or relevant field.
- Proven experience as business manager or relevant role with minimum 14 years of experience
- Self-motivated, flexible and good team player essential
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Thorough understanding of diverse business processes and strategy development.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office tools (powerpoint, excel), databases and information systems.
- Good understanding of research methods and data analysis techniques.
- Understand the requirement from Sr Management and prepare dashboard with current and accurate data.
Core Competencies (State the qualities, skills, behaviours and attitudes that the incumbent must possess in order to perform the responsibilities of this position.)
Dependability - Job requires being reliable, responsible, and dependable, and fulfilling obligations.
Adaptability/Flexibility - Job requires being open to change (positive or negative) and to considerable variety in the workplace.
Cooperation - Job requires being pleasant with others on the job and displaying a good-natured, cooperative attitude.
Stress Tolerance - Job requires accepting criticism and dealing calmly and effectively with high stress situations.
Integrity - Job requires being honest and ethical.
Concern for Others - Job requires being sensitive to others' needs and feelings and being understanding and helpful on the job.
Leadership - Job requires a willingness to lead, take charge, and offer opinions and direction.
Persistence - Job requires persistence in the face of obstacles.
Analytical Thinking - Job requires analyzing information and using logic to address work-related issues and problems.
Initiative - Job requires a willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges.
Handle Finance Management and close the month end books close to ensure correct booking of expenses &/ accruals for contracts
Support Finance Management in the annual budgeting and monthly forecasting process for costs of Technology
Provide guidance or advisory to CBG Technology team on finance operations matters
Liase with Finance and other stake holders for all finance queries
Drive projects related to financial and workforce management projects
Prepare & evaluate monthly workforce performance by comparing actual results with plans/ forecasts. Perform variance analysis, identify trends and recommend actions
Work closely with Platforms, Finance, Admin and other Technologies teams to ensure accurate financial reporting and decision support
Escalate non-conformance to Bank's policy/processes to senior management
Identify and drive process improvements, including creation of standard, tools, dashboards and automation
Desired Candidate Profile
IFINTALENT GLOBAL PVT LTD
To endeavor the above vision our solutions aim to revolutionize the procurement of human capital through a holistic combination of high-quality recruiting, Talent advisory & research leveraging our proprietary technology platforms as well as our global network
Contact Company:IFINTALENT GLOBAL PVT LTD